Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifier (Lo-Z: 120W x2 @4Ω, 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω, Hi-Z: 120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs; can be combined with the MA2120 mixer amplifier.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (120W x2ch @4Ω or 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs
- Output EQ for optimizing the sound of each Output channel
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speakers, as well as HPF and selectable LPF settings
- Capable of controlling sources and volumes seperately in two areas (Source/volume zoning)
- Service areas or zoning areas can be expanded by adding a PA2120
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via optional DCP control panels (DCP4V4S, DCP1V4S, DCP4S, max 2 units)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified by ENERGY STAR
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.